If you know that you can damage your hair if the curling process is not done correctly, then you are prepared to do it right. Curling irons, when used on hair, require more practice and care, or can even burn or break the strands. Before buying a curling tool, you need to know the basics of how such hot tools work and how to avoid the common mistakes of damaging hair during styling. If you buy a curling iron without learning much about the device, you will be completely confused with so many collections that differ in sizes, shapes, colors, designs and prices. Your ignorance may drive you to buy the most attractive device out there. But this is not how you can choose a curling iron. Apart from price appearance, quality and performance must be given more importance, since it is quality that determines the safety of your hair.
You cannot sacrifice your hair just because you were in a rush to choose the device or because you didn’t have time to learn about its quality. If you want your hair to be styled beautiful and that too without ruining it forever, then stick to curling iron quality at first.
Women also use the curling iron to a great extent to get beautiful spirals in their hair from time to time. If you find it difficult to manage your curly hair, you can make your hair soft and straight with a curling tool. But consider the quality and size of the dishes that are used in them. If you just bought a curling device, you should be aware of the different sizes of curling irons available today. Depending on the type of curl you want to achieve, choose your barrel size first Portable Hair Curler. For narrow and small spirals, choose a small barrel and for loose wavy curls, get a larger one. The quality with which the barrels are made is also important. The best quality curling irons are made with ceramic or tourmaline plates that offer a smooth and safe styling.
How to Curl Your Hair Effectively
There is an old saying that “a person’s hair is the crown of his being.” A person’s hair is one of the most recognizable characteristics in a human being, one that can be easily adapted to a person’s wishes and preferences.
For example, since ancient times, people dye their hair with various dyes. They shape your hair in various ways. Hair setting chemicals also allow people to permanently set their hair to a desired style or color.
One of the most preferred styles is curling hair. In the past, this was done by placing plastic or wooden hair curlers on sections of hair strands. But now with the advent of curling irons, one can quickly style their own hair and have soft, bouncy curls.
While curling your hair this way is easy, there are ways to achieve these curls more effectively. Here are some tips on how to curl your hair with a hair curler.
1. Begin by washing your hair well. Make sure to get rid of all grease, grime, and dirt. These unwanted elements can affect your hair when you start using the device. Also, grease, grime, and dirt make your hair dull, stiff, and unwieldy.
2. Towel dry hair to remove most of the moisture. When it’s nice and damp, apply some gel, mousse, or styling spray evenly to your hair. Once this is done, blow dry your hair with a hair dryer until it is completely dry. This stage is crucial; Curls will last longer and form better when dry and when good quality hair products applied.
3. Have hair clips handy. Cut your hair into several sections to make the process easier. Take one section at a time. Brush each section with a brush or comb to get rid of knots and tangles. If your hair is very fine, lightly apply a soft hold hairspray to hold the curls well.
4. Take a section and start with the bottom of the hair and work your way to the top. If you want spiral curls, twist a small section of your hair with your hands. If you want a more wavy curl, take a larger section.
5. Take your hair curler, open the tip and insert your hair into it. Close the barrel of the iron on your hair. Check if all the ends of your hair in that section completely encased in the barrel.
6. When everything is fine, start rolling the iron. However, don’t let it touch your scalp or you could get burned. Hold the plank in that position for about ten seconds or so.
7. Open the iron and release the curls. Perform steps 4-6 until all sections are ready.
8. When all sections are curled, turn head and rock hair. This action will shake up the curls. Comb your hair using your fingers like a comb.
9. Finally, to keep the curls in place, spray your hair with another coat of light hold hairspray. If you live in the tropics, you can use a moisture resistant hairspray.